For different dishes of for seasonin, in full accordance with nature
Sant’Andrea wholegrain rice is the variety that we have chosen to offer our customers the best brown rice grown and produced from organic farming.
Sant’Andrea wholegrain rice adapts to multiple variations of use in the kitchen, marrying various types of seasonings and preparation.
The organic brown Sant’Andrea rice is grown according to the high quality techniques that characterize the entire Ideariso production, which start in the field and continue in the storage, processing and packaging.
Ideariso Sant’Andrea wholegrain rice boasts some nutritional claims such as: high phosphorus content, source of fibre and magnesium.
To ensure the preservation of the quality, the rice is packaged in a protective atmosphere immediately after processing.
Gluten-free rice, processed and packed in environments with no potential food allergens
Organic farming control body authorized by Mi.P.A.A.F .: IT BIO 008
Sant'Andrea wholegrain organic rice in brief
• Italian typical high quality variety here offered in wholegrain organic, that opens new horizons for special dishes.
• Sant'Andrea production follows a full process of traceability from field to package, certified by the third party body Ecogruppo.
• Fits with every used of wholegrain rice including vegan diets.
• Suitable both for simple dishes and gourmet preparations.
• Cooks in 30 - 35 min (15 – 18 min in pressure cooker)
• Unique and exclusive rice, in the innovative and handling packaging Ideariso, preserved in controlled atmosphere.
Nutritional aspectsIngredients: Sant'Andrea wholegrain organic rice
average nutritional values
per 100 g of product:
Recommended uses and cooking methodsBy boiling, Steaming.
80 g each
30 - 35 min
Packaging: Food carton tube 1 Kg, 500g, 320g